Sales Executive, Digital Payments | Alpharetta, GA, USA (Remote Positions Available)
Our people make the difference. We constantly seek to attract, retain, and inspire a talented team. To help drive our growth, we’ve created a new role based in Atlanta to create and drive relationships with the leaders of key enterprise prospects that lead directly to new business. Reporting directly to the VP of Channel Sales, our Digital Sales Executive will take ownership for implementing the execution of Vesta’s strategy to drive significant revenue opportunities in new markets for digital goods.
Act as Vesta’s sales liaison in selling our Guaranteed Payments Solution to merchants of digital goods in the gaming, gift cards, e-ticketing, downloads (books, music, etc.) and streaming services and:
- Develop business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry across multiple verticals by researching pain points and analyzing sales options
- Develop and orchestrate a sales strategy for each prospect/account that may require approval and input from multiple constituents within a client organization.
- Sell hosted, standardized payment and fraud management solutions using a consultative approach.
- Negotiate master services contracts and serve as business lead in legal negotiations that require both parties to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
- Establish, maintain, and expand relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing competitive marketplace and update internal resources (Executives leadership, Marketing and Sales Teams)
- Collaborate with internal executive, product, strategy, marketing, engineering, and customer success teams to ensure Vesta’s products and strategies are continually positioned for maximum success.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with ecommerce electronic payment processing
- Previous proven sales track record in a Merchant Services and/or SaaS solution required
- Successful experience selling to mid to enterprise size business
- Detailed knowledge of credit card processing and interchange rates
- Experience with payment fraud prevention and resolution tactics and technologies
- Strong knowledge of all specific payment industry requirements (i.e. CNP interchange, fraud tools and checks, recurring payments, mobile payment solutions etc.)
- Knowledge of Payment Processing industry with respect to Visa/MasterCard, other card types and a working knowledge of macro trends
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to achieve common goals.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- BA in business/economic discipline with MBA preferred
- Must possess excellent written, oral, presentation, and follow up skills
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure and be an independent problem-solver
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with an attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- PC proficient, with knowledge of Microsoft Office products including advanced Excel experience
- Travel Required: 50%
Apply online at http://bit.ly/1YVHN3O
About Vesta: As a Big Data-driven technology company, we are a pioneer and innovator in enabling secure electronic payments across multiple industries for consumers around the world. We started strong in 1995, building and deploying the first successful electronic payment solutions for the telecommunications industry. In the years that followed, we refined and defined our core service — zero risk e-commerce payments solutions — to support customer payments for financial services providers and e-merchants selling digital goods and services.