Senior Relationship Manager, Issuing Partnerships | Los Angeles, CA, USA
Verifi is looking for a strong payments professional with a deep passion for building successful relationships to play a key role in expanding our business in the role of Senior Account Executive, Issuing Partnerships. The Senior Account Executive will serve as the expert and advocate for Verifi’s strategic issuer relationships, identifying and understanding issuer specific opportunities, challenges and priorities and driving long term value creation for each issuing partner and Verifi.
You’ll drive successful Issuer Relationships by:
- Developing and executing strategies to increase and secure long-term revenue.
- Establishing and continually strengthening multi-level working relationships with issuer executives and decision makers across product development, project management, technology and operations.
- Building a strong understanding of each issuing partner’s business, operations and technical environments, continually looking for and taking action on product and service improvement opportunities, optimizing each partnership.
- Delivering sound solutions for each identified opportunity, in partnership with Product, clearly and persuasively establishing value for the issuer and seeing it through to successful integration.
- Driving shared understanding and alignment, internally and externally, on prioritized objectives guaranteeing delivery exceeds requirements.
- Directing scheduled conversations and in-person meetings to discuss performance results, building transparency and clear valuation of Verifi’s solutions.
- Continually monitoring issuer performance, providing guidance to optimize results.
- Ensuring the voice of the issuer is both heard and understood internally, driving continuous improvement in Verifi’s product and service delivery to our valued partners.
- Leading timely and successful resolution of any issues encountered, escalating as appropriate or when additional resources or changes are required.
- Working cross functionally with sales, product management, marketing, operations and legal to design and deliver issuer focused content and proposals.
- Participating in, performing and supporting prospective issuer dialogues and product demos.
- Training Sales, Operations and other Verifi team members on all issuer partner aspects; mentoring new team members as needed.
You bring to the position:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Card Issuing/Acquiring experience beneficial. Exposure to servicing Financial Institution clients in these areas is required
- 10+ years business experience including sales and/or relationship management coupled with an in-depth understanding of the payments and card issuing industries including chargeback management tools and techniques
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management with a portfolio of “Raving Fans”
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Exceptional communicating and working with senior decision makers
- Powerful and convincing communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical abilities and strategic orientation
- Proven ownership, execution and accountability experience
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Ability to contribute to a fast paced collaborative team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, experience with Sales Force a plus
- Ability to travel to issuer on-site meetings, industry and company events
Located in Los Angeles, we offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development
- Competitive Salary, Bonus and Employee Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking and Complimentary Food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events