Companies in the CNP universe are hiring. Look for opportunities on our job board or post your open positions. CardNotPresent.com sponsors receive unlimited free posts on the board. Non-sponsors can take advantage and post for $500 per month. For an extra fee, CardNotPresent.com senior staff will evaluate respondents and send the most qualified applicants.
Send us your posting here: info@CardNotPresent.com
Business Development Executive - Card Not Present Channel: Intrix Technology - Denver, Colo. Or Sacramento, Calif.
Intrix Technology, a well established and growing ISO with a technology focus, is looking for a key individual in Denver or Sacramento to lead its sales efforts in the CNP space. Our focus is on non-national major retailers. We are looking for a business development expert with a strong rolodex/contacts to focus on mid and small market companies that will one day be national retailers. We are looking for a leader with a strong knowledge of the CNP market, a person who is interested in pursuing/closing new business (relationship managers need not apply) and is highly motivated by bottom line results and the resulting uncapped compensation that can be achieved. Our Gateway was rated #2 by TopCreditCardProcessors.com and we were one of the first to introduce tokenization. For further details send your info to HumanResources@Intrix.com.
We are expanding our sales focus on the CNP Channel. Ideally, you are bright, industry savvy, innovative and can be at the forefront of where technology is headed. We plan to target young startup companies and specific verticals in the growing e-commerce space. Incumbent needs to have a high-level understanding of payments and must be a hunter.
- Expand our CNP sales channel through e-commerce-related merchants with gateway-related needs and applications to small/medium-sized merchants outside of the National Retailer space.
- Manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation through closing contracts
- Maintain an ongoing account relationship to ensure maximum exposure to the organizations and maximum revenue generation—this will include co-selling with the sales and technology teams
- Develop specific verticals.
- Develop and execute a penetration plan and build our data base of prospects and their needs throughout the United States using Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Provide accurate account status and forecasting to senior executives
- Provide prospect and customer feedback and requirements to marketing/ product management and development and Technology.
- Manage ongoing partner relationship to ensure customer satisfaction, referencability and incremental revenue
- Strong rolodex and CNP contacts (Relationship Managers need not apply)
- 5+ years’ experience in building/managing CNP channels for distribution of clients’ financial services/applications in the payment space a huge plus
- 3 years selling strategic applications/services to service providers
- Strong payment application/services domain expertise
- Consistent over achievement of revenue goals—looking for hunters who know how to eat what they kill and kill what they eat
- Ability to make significant contributions
- Good time management, self-motivation, and the ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including presentation skills
- Measurable track record of exceeding quota
- Superior contract-negotiation skills
- Strong business-development skills
- Team Player that demonstrates assertiveness, persistence and perseverance
- Technically astute
- Must have an ability to quickly learn/sell value-added benefits
- Ambitious, hungry to learn, able to close
For further details send your info to HumanResources@Intrix.com.
Implementation Specialist - NuData Security - Vancouver, B.C.
NuData Security is looking for a new team member to join our growing Customer Success Team in the role of an Implementation Specialist. NuData Security is a leader in web and mobile-based Risk-Based Behavioral Analytics. With a client base including Fortune 50 companies, NuData has a global footprint. Our headquarters are located in downtown Vancouver, B.C.
Do you enjoy bridging both the technical and business aspects of project integration? In this role you will be the conduit between the client and the NuData development team. Project Management, Requirements Gathering, Customer Relationship Management, and SaaS based System Integration Programing will be the core of this role. You will take ownership of the client onboarding process, shepherding our clients through custom integration paths, and coming up with creative solutions for technology challenges.
As such, you will need to be as comfortable in the command line as you are on the phone, and able to transition from low-level implementation talks to high-level management discussions. Gain deep product-level knowledge in order to provide in-depth support to customer development teams. Write documentation, both generic and customer-specific, create custom code, and communicate daily with our clients. This includes everything from conference calls and screen shares to in-person meetings. This is a job with two hats -- code-minded and client-facing -- and they both must suit you.
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of SaaS based software implementation and integration experience.
- Intermediate understanding of programing languages including PHP, .NET, Java, ect.
- Excellent communication skills and personable demeanor. Ability to effectively communicate with different levels of client staff including computer engineering, network engineering, project management, business, c-level.
- Experience with SaaS based web/mobile risk platforms a plus.
- Must be able to travel to the USA and potentially other international locations.
In return for your dedication to our customer’s success, we’re offering you a beautiful view of the North Shore Mountains and colleagues that are as brilliant as they are likeable. We do fun things as a company like sword fighting, pinball playing, and craft beer drinking, just to name a few. Plus all that normal stuff including a competitive salary, health benefits, and flexible work hours. If this sounds like you, apply and tell us why you’re the best candidate for the job.
(Our focus is primarily on candidates that are in or are willing to relocate to the Vancouver area, but if you are the right fit other arrangements can be discussed.)
For further details send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online here.
MB Fraud/Risk Manager - FirstMerit Corporation - Akron, OH
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Direct the development and tactical execution of all fraud strategies and initiatives, for the Merchant Fraud/Risk Team, relative to the Merchant Bankcard portfolio. Lead activities and manage collaborative relationships with internal/external parties to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent activity and reduce the potential risk for loss.
Fraud and Risk Monitoring: 40%
Possesses the technical aptitude to understand, manage and maintain related systems/applications tools and analytics to detect, monitor, control and mitigate current and potential fraud threats. Conduct ongoing investigative activities of merchants and their business practices to identify potential transaction risk management threats; such as merchant business model problems, breaches of merchant processing agreements and changes in the structure of a company to protect the Bank from financial risk. Works closely with the Merchant Division, Legal, Compliance, Information Technology, Enterprise Risk and Security to recommend and implement fraud prevention and detection measures and controls. Provides expertise and functional guidance to clients, prospective clients and internal staff in evaluating payment card processing options.
Develop and maintain the Fraud and Risk Monitoring Policies and Procedures. Applies knowledge and understanding of association rules and standards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PCI DSS) to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements applicable to the credit card industry. Takes a lead role to ensure the Division’s adherence with PCI Compliance Standards and the Division obtaining its annual recertification. Oversee other risk related activities such as: merchant ACH rejects and the returned mail process to ensure the mitigation of potential risk and financial loss.
Merchant Underwriting: 20%
Ongoing collaboration with the Underwriting function within the Merchant Bankcard Division. Monitor the adherence to the Underwriting Policies and Procedures guidelines. Provides guidance and counsel during the decision making process as needed. Ensure effective due diligence has been completed for each new client request and is appropriately documented in the client file.
Oversees and manages the responsibilities relating to the merchant dispute and chargeback process. Ensure a good understanding and compliance is maintained with the Card Brands (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) Dispute Standards. Ensure high risk client reviews are being completed to ensure financial stability, validate that their processing practices have not changed and products/services being sold remain the same. Works with the Chargeback Administrator to continuously improve the methods used to research and resolve chargebacks.
PCI Compliance: 20%
Oversees and manages the Merchant Bankcard’s PCI Compliance program. Provides guidance as it relates to growing the compliance and enrollment percentages of the merchant portfolio. Assist with the more complex merchants, based on transaction volume and processing practices, on security and compliance issues. Meet with clients as needed. Maintains a good working relationship with the PCI Security Assessor.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent of 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to initiate and complete projects under minimal supervision
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly effective organization, time management and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints with composure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Past leadership experience
- Demonstrates ability to develop effective working relationships and excels in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze data, develop insights and present conclusions and recommendations to all levels of the organization
- ISO or Merchant Acquiring experience
- Has a thorough knowledge of Visa/MasterCard/Discover Operating Regulations
For further details send your info to email@example.com or apply online here.
eCommerce Fraud Operations Manager: Follett Corporation - Westchester, IL 60154
As the Manager of eCommerce Fraud Operations, you will be responsible for the day-to-day risk related operation for Follett's ecommerce channels by leading and managing all fraud prevention efforts and strategies. Your key focus will be on payment processing, chargebacks and policy and procedure for ecommerce/card not present payment fraud prevention. You will work closely with Customer Service, IT, Investigations, our external monitoring service (ReD) and ecommerce business owners.
- Oversee the review of high-risk transactions on all ecommerce channels and determine if transactions are fraudulent or legitimate with little or no supervision or direction
- Conduct in-depth research to validate purchases by contacting banks, customers and suppliers via phone, email and fax
- Perform all necessary procedures after fraud is identified to prevent financial losses
- Run queries to retrieve data and produce standardized reports
- Handle customer service calls and emails regarding fraud inquiries
- Train Customer Service associates to detect fraudulent orders and resolve customer inquiries related to cancelled orders
- Acquire, train and supervise temporary fraud agents during peak selling periods
- Work effectively with peers and leadership by communicating fraud trends and sharing ideas and information in a constructive and positive manner
- Implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Work directly with the company's 3rd party Payment Providers to ensure the chance of fraud is eliminated
- Report on fraud, chargeback's, risk management success factors and other KPI's as required
- Ensure 3rd party fraud risk management tools are calibrated to reflect similar fraud risk assessment criteria
- Update the company's documentation on work processes and methods, risk assessment measures, detection protocols and models
- Collect industry data to set benchmarks and to measure success of various actions taken to prevent fraud
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant anti-fraud experience in a global ecommerce environment centered on credit card transactions
- Experience with third party fraud prevention software such as ReD, Cybersource, ThreatMetrix, or Kount
- Excellent relationship building, leadership, and team management skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Independent with the ability to work simultaneously on various projects and bring problems to resolution
- High competencies in data analysis, rules modeling, investigations and reporting
- Excellent understanding of an ecommerce environment and the overall online shopping process
- Have or willing to complete the eCommerce Operations Specialist Certified by The Fraud Practice training track
To apply for the position, search “eCommerce Fraud Operations” on www.follett.com/careers or click the following link: https://www1.apply2jobs.com/follett/HVExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mHvexternal.showPositionDetails&PID=540&LID=2324.