Companies in the CNP universe are hiring. Look for opportunities on our job board or post your open positions. CardNotPresent.com sponsors receive unlimited free posts on the board. Non-sponsors can take advantage and post for $500 per month. For an extra fee, CardNotPresent.com senior staff will evaluate respondents and send the most qualified applicants.
Send us your posting here: info@CardNotPresent.com
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
Adyen, the leading provider of global Internet payment and e-commerce solutions, with offices in Westborough, Mass.; San Francisco; Amsterdam; San Paolo; Paris; Stockholm; London; and Singapore is hiring. Adyen’s revolutionary Internet Payment Solution enables merchants to easily and safely conduct e-commerce transactions with their customers and significantly increase online conversion by optimizing the payment process for consumers. This “one-stop” solution can be implemented within days and connects companies to domestic and global customers through a growing offering of different market relevant payment methods.
The Office Manager position is based in Westborough, Mass. and reports to the Head of U.S. operations. This person will support the Head of U.S. operations and U.S. sales staff in the Westborough and San Francisco offices.
This position is part-time initially with the expectation of becoming full-time within 12 months. Duties will range from answering phones and arranging meetings to managing projects and preparing presentations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Required experience /skills
- Clerical and administrative skills required. Proficency in standard business software and Powerpoint a plus.
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Minimum three years of experience in a supporting role
- Relevant business network and additional languages a plus
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial
- Preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment
- Wants to work in the forefront of the market
If interested please sumbit your resume to USA@adyen.com
JOB TITLE: Data Analytics Manager
Kount is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results.Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Kount has an opening for a Data Analytics Manager in our Boise, Idaho office.
Job Summary: The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for leading a team of data warehouse developers. The ideal candidate will possess the appropriate background in database design along with strong quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. The ideal candidate will also possess strong leadership capabilities and managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- 10 years minimum recent experience with data warehousing and Oracle development.
- 3 years experience managing technical resources.
- Competent in a range of technologies including Oracle, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
- Solid understanding of the UNIX environment with advanced user level capabilities navigating in UNIX.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL and analytical SQL statements typical of decision support systems.
- Solid experience in writing, maintaining and modifying SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripts.
- Experience using ETL tools to facilitate data aggregation.
- Work with DBA to design new data sets.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining a new Data Warehouse to report on operational statistics / performance results.
- Design and develop new releases for internal data warehouse running on Oracle Database 11gR2 and using Oracle Warehouse Builder.
- Interact with data analyst to develop, recommend, and document reporting needs and the underlying Data requirements that must be delivered from the operational system to the reporting Data Warehouse
- Be an advocate for the use of modern strategies and toolsets in the design of a new reporting system.
- Architect Data solutions and develop the appropriate schema to store the required Data in a manner that provides efficient report development
- Interact with the Oracle DBA to ensure Data availability, consistent performance, and proper ETL loads
- Provide regular feedback and conduct annual performance reviews for team members.
- Assemble job descriptions and conduct hiring activities for newly open positions in group.
- Mentor and support fellow team members.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Director of Enterprise Sales - PRO
WhitePages PRO provides contact centers and merchants with the fastest and most comprehensive contact database in North America to know who's behind the number. Our expertise in powering the largest and most trusted online directory provides you with the most accurate contact data available. WhitePages, our parent company, is the leading provider of contact information for people and businesses in the U.S. We are a top 40 website with over 40 million unique monthly users, and we power over 2 billion searches on over 1,500 sites.
This position could be located in either our Seattle headquarters or our office in Midtown Manhattan, and will report in to our Chief Revenue Officer.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Hire, mentor, train and empower WhitePages Pro Sales team to ensure success
- Highly collaborative, inquisitive, strong attention to detail and follow up; a passion for PRO and our offering
- Strategic seller who is comfortable in front of senior level decision makers and negotiating complex deals
- Continue to build and establish the PRO platform; assist in regional events, sponsorships, and tradeshows
- 10+ years sales and 3+ years management experience selling and/or managing SAAS or DAAS solutions
- A passion for identifying opportunities and closing deals
- Proven success working in a team environment
- Solid leadership and training skills
- Sales Force Experience preferred
- Understanding of APIs a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication
- This position will travel approximately 40% of the time.
Find out more information and apply here
JOB TITLE: Portuguese Fraud Analyst
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fraud. The Managed Services team provides fraud prevention services to our clients on a complete or partial basis. By tapping into a team of experienced fraud prevention specialists, Accertify customers are able to focus on their core business and realize cost savings.
The company has an immediate opportunity in its Itasca, Ill.office for a Portuguese Fraud Analyst.
- Monitoring our automated fraud screening application
- Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
- Conducting extensive research to validate purchases
- Conducting follow-up research on fraudulent transactions
- Working with peers and Managed Services leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information.
- Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience or a degree from a four year institution and a strong desire to build a career in this industry is preferred. All comparable work experience and degrees will be considered.
- Fluency in Portuguese is required
Qualified candidates should apply here.
JOB TITLE: Fraud Manager
As a global leader in payments processing, First Data offers you unparalleled opportunities to grow and develop your career. Our global reach and scale gives us a unique position in the marketplace, and we’re looking for talented, passionate people to join us in the journey to shape the future of global commerce.
The Fraud Manager postition is based in Thane, India
To support the Head of Fraud, the Fraud Manager will need to take ownership of the end-to-end fraud process, both internally and via filed based staff. They will act as the senior liaison with the field staff and any external agencies. Responsibilities include:
- Managing fraud team members, across some Indian locations, providing training, support and acting as an escalation point for queries and complaints.
- Managing the fraud process on a day-to-day basis
- Disseminating latest scams, fraud trends and relevant Card Scheme data to fraud investigators and others as appropriate, to ensure the most up to date knowledge is available to all and assist in better detection of fraud.
- Designing and implementing process changes to improve the overall operations of the fraud team
- Extensive knowledge of fraud for the banking industry, preferably in acquiring or card issuing
- A minimum of 5 years fraud experience is required and previous management experience of at least 3 years is required
- Knowledge of all relevant laws, regulations and restrictions in the Indian acquiring market
- Must be able to make sound judgement and decisions with available data and be confident and willing to stand by decisions made, even in the face of resistance
Qualified candidates should apply here.
Senior Manager/Director, Product Management
Green Dot is the leading provider of prepaid financial services in the United States, and owns and operates the Green Dot Network--the largest cash reloading network in the United States. The company's products are sold in more than 50,000 top tier retailers nationwide including Walmart, CVS/pharmacy, Fred Meyer, Kmart, Kroger, Radio Shack, Ralphs, Rite Aid, Smiths and Walgreens. Green Dot is headquartered in Monrovia, Calif.
Job Summary: The Senior Manager/Director, Product Managementwill lead new product initiatives and define growth opportunities impacting acquisition and retention, and will be responsible for overall product results, customer experience, performance metrics, and client management. As a key member of the Private Label team, the role reports to the Visce President of Product Management and engages directly with client counterparts from leading consumer brands.
- BA/BS degree required, with a MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience within the financial or payment products industry
- Demonstrated experience in defining and launching successful products
- MUST have a strong desire and ability to solve problems and see results
- MUST be customer focused and innovative
- Strong client management and communication skills
- Solid ability to define and articulate solutions in a team environment, while owning the execution, quality, and results of each initiative
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and cross-functional teams is crucial
- Candidates should be flexible, detail oriented, creative problem solvers, and work well in a team environment
- Effective communication skills; ability to correspond well with Executive Management
- Database proficiency and intermediate level MS Word & Excel are a must
Interested candidates please contact Suzanne Fazalare at email@example.com
First Atlantic Commerce (FAC) is an international, multi-currency payments and online risk management solutions provider, based in Bermuda, supporting online merchants and Acquiring banks throughout Europe, the Latin American Caribbean Region (LACR) and the Pacific Rim.
To attract the best, we offer a range of benefits that include an attractive company pension scheme, personal banking benefits, career training and mentoring, and generous vacation packages to ensure a healthy life, work balance.
If you would like to work in a highly charged, dynamic environment, that affords you meaningful career progression, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.