Companies in the CNP universe are hiring. Look for opportunities on our job board or post your open positions. CardNotPresent.com sponsors receive unlimited free posts on the board. Non-sponsors can take advantage and post for $500 per month. For an extra fee, CardNotPresent.com senior staff will evaluate respondents and send the most qualified applicants.
Send us your posting here: info@CardNotPresent.com
Senior Fraud Prevention Consultant - US
Accertify is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to merchant customers spanning diverse industries worldwide. Accertify’s suite of products and services help e-commerce companies grow their business by driving down the total cost of fraud, simplifying business processes, and ultimately increasing revenue. The Senior Fraud Prevention Consultant will report to the Director of Professional Services and will be responsible for developing e-commerce fraud prevention strategies involving use of charge cards reported lost or stolen, cash refunds, nonexistent accounts as well as reputation fraud for various industries.
The Fraud Prevention Consultant is responsible for the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform. These responsibilities include:
- Partner with Accertify Implementation team and consult with new clients on fraud risk strategies during the deployment of our Interceptas platform.
- Consult with current Accertify clients to design and deploy comprehensive fraud prevention strategies, rules and policies and Identify fraud control improvements.
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications.
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers’ risk.
- Work closely with Customers to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas.
- Analyze and identify emerging fraud trends/ technologies and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Act as a liaison between new Customers and internal departments including sales and technical development.
- Perform on-site Customer training.
- Job requires extensive travel.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 4+ years of previous e-commerce fraud prevention management experience in a high transaction volume environment is a required, Interceptas experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of payment processing environments, including chargeback rules and regulations, authorization, settlement, interchange, pricing/billing, and fraud mitigation strategies both domestically and globally.
- Proven ability to analyze, interpret, document and communicate e-commerce fraud threats and trends effectively and deliver highly detailed technical information in presentation form.
- Experience working in highly cross-functional environment, must be flexible and can adapt to working with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to pro-actively and independently solve problems and drive results.
- Critical thinker with strong strategic planning skills who can adapt quickly by grasping and applying new technical concepts.
- Ability to understand database structures, reporting/query tools, and constructing SQL statements in Oracle.
- Experience creating saved searches and dashboards in Splunk is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Japanese is a plus.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal, including an expert-level knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
To apply online, click here.
Sales Executive - US, Israel, UK
The Sales Executive is responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives from new clients. The Sales Executive identifies marketplace opportunities, prospects and engages new clients, develops proposals, and manages the contract process. It is preferred that this position is based from one of our BlueSnap offices (Waltham, MA, Herzliya, Israel or London, UK) but other US locations will be considered.
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Actively pursue new clients in the eCommerce/payment processing market, on a cold call basis as well as through established contacts
- Consulting with clients on business issues and recommending strategies to resolve
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
- Maintaining prospect and customer profile information
- Providing management with appropriate sales activity reports in a timely manner
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years in a payments and/or eCommerce sales capacity with a successful track-record of increasing sales and developing effective sales strategies in a self-directed manner
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superior business and negotiation skills
- Extensive industry contacts
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
To apply, simply submit your resume to email@example.com, including a description of your main qualifications.
VP, Business Operations | Los Angeles, Calif.
Verifi is looking for a rock star individual to join as VP, Business Operations within our Operations team. This position is a critical role that reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the day to day operations of the Chargeback and Client Support teams for Verifi. In a company with an energetic environment, you will have an opportunity to work amongst individuals considered to be seasoned experts within the payment industry.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As leader of the departments, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, prioritizing and managing activities of our Chargeback and Client Support departments
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining Chargeback and Client Support processes and procedures to ensure clients and products are supported and service levels and efficiencies are maintained
- Creating, monitoring, and establishing ongoing delivery of reporting related to production, including metrics and KPI’s
- Researching and troubleshooting issues related to services supported by Business Operations
- Analyzing quality assurance and success data to identify opportunities and develop solutions to improve workflow and overall performance
- Analyzing data related to costs, budget spending, labor efficiency, and revenue, identify methods of reducing costs both by way of process and automation and ongoing efficiency across departments
- Establishing effective cross-department relationships by providing appropriate communication, setting expectations, and escalating issues as needed
- Developing, revising and updating department training, policies and processes
- Develop SME knowledge of chargebacks and processor requirements and assure that card association and processor changes are integrated into all documentation
- Leading a team of 200+ members
- Contributing to the development, growth and value of direct reports through leadership and coaching
- Building initiatives focused on properly incentivizing the team, career growth, diversification of duties and succession
- Participating in internal and external business meetings as requested as relates to Business Operations (e.g. prospects, clients, banks, etc)
- Delegating and empowering direct reports to manage issues in relation to production, scheduling, and employee relations
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar
- 10+ years experience in a customer service, collections, call center, or chargeback processing environment; experience within the payments industry preferred
- 5 years experience in a management role of a 75+ employee department
- Effectively communicates; both verbal and written with staff of all levels
- Experience in managing multiple tasks under time constraints and internal / external service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Experience managing teams in multiple office locations
- Examples to provide of previously established department goals and metrics and new or revised processes you’ve implemented at prior companies
- Ability to be strategic while focusing on details
- Experience working with information technologies and workflow automation systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Affluence of MS Office suite – in particular Excel
- The ability to have fun at your job and work ethic to do what needs to get done
To apply, please click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1qTqlBx
Sales Executive, Digital Payments - Vesta - Alpharetta, GA, USA (Remote Positions Available)
About the Position
Our people make the difference. We constantly seek to attract, retain, and inspire a talented team. To help drive our growth, we've created a new role based in Atlanta to create and drive relationships with the leaders of key enterprise prospects that lead directly to new business. Reporting directly to the VP of Channel Sales, our Digital Sales Executive will take ownership for implementing the execution of Vesta's strategy to drive significant revenue opportunities in new markets for digital goods.
Act as Vesta's sales liaison in selling our Guaranteed Payments Solution to merchants of digital goods in the gaming, gift cards, e-ticketing, downloads (books, music, etc.) and streaming services and:
- Develop business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry across multiple verticals by researching pain points and analyzing sales options
- Develop and orchestrate a sales strategy for each prospect/account that may require approval and input from multiple constituents within a client organization.
- Sell hosted, standardized payment and fraud management solutions using a consultative approach.
- Negotiate master services contracts and serve as business lead in legal negotiations that require both parties to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
- Establish, maintain, and expand relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing competitive marketplace and update internal resources (Executives leadership, Marketing and Sales Teams)
- Collaborate with internal executive, product, strategy, marketing, engineering, and customer success teams to ensure Vesta's products and strategies are continually positioned for maximum success.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with ecommerce electronic payment processing
- Previous proven sales track record in a Merchant Services and/or SaaS solution required
- Successful experience selling to mid to enterprise size business
- Detailed knowledge of credit card processing and interchange rates
- Experience with payment fraud prevention and resolution tactics and technologies
- Strong knowledge of all specific payment industry requirements (i.e. CNP interchange, fraud tools and checks, recurring payments, mobile payment solutions etc.)
- Knowledge of Payment Processing industry with respect to Visa/MasterCard, other card types and a working knowledge of macro trends
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment to achieve common goals.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- BA in business/economic discipline with MBA preferred
- Must possess excellent written, oral, presentation, and follow up skills
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure and be an independent problem-solver
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with an attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- PC proficient, with knowledge of Microsoft Office products including advanced Excel experience
- Travel Required: 50%
About Vesta: As a Big Data-driven technology company, we are a pioneer and innovator in enabling secure electronic payments across multiple industries for consumers around the world. We started strong in 1995, building and deploying the first successful electronic payment solutions for the telecommunications industry. In the years that followed, we refined and defined our core service — zero risk e-commerce payments solutions — to support customer payments for financial services providers and e-merchants selling digital goods and services.
Statistician: Boise, Idaho, USA
REPORTS TO: Data Analytics Manager
Job Summary: We are looking for a motivated statistician to design and manage experiments, surveys and collection and analysis of data. Design and implement complex scoring models using statistical theory to solve business problems in the fraud business. Process and analyze data, looking for patters to make decisions, advice on findings and recommend strategy. Measure key risk elements and create and enhance scoring models and performance indicators.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create and monitor complex scoring models and algorithms
- Consult with clients (internal and external) and partners agreeing on what data to collect and how it should be gathered
- Design experiments, trials or surveys to produce the required data
- Collecting and analyzing the data
- Interpreting the data and ensuring the right decisions are made based on the results
- Create business models and risk matrix calculations based on internal and external data sets
- Monitor data collected throughout its shelf-life
- Present results to management and customers
- Advise policymakers on key decisions based on results
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven working experience as a statistician
- Strong Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Previous experience with fraud data, statistics and analysis
- Technical experience regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- MS or PhD in Statistics or Mathematics containing a significant statistical element
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum).
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work in collaborative team environment.
- Project leadership experience
Learn more about our excellent compensation and benefits packages at www.kount.com. Qualified candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kount is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kount® is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management. Kount delivers an all-in-one fraud and risk management solution for companies that have card-not-present environments looking to simplify their fraud/risk operations while dramatically improving bottom line results. Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
National Sales Executive: WorldPay - Work From Home
The National Sales Executive is primarily responsible for prospecting and penetrating payment processing opportunities in the Supermarket class of trade in the United States. It is preferable that this person be based in the West or Southwest. This person will use various means and programs, including cold calling, methodically creating and executing marketing campaigns and mass mailing efforts. This person will be interacting directly with prospective and targeted merchants and will focus on expanding the overall acceptance of Bankcard Sales. In addition, the person will communicate information on the Worldpay suite of products and services. Worldpay National Sales Executives enjoy one of the most lucrative compensation plans in the industry.
- This is a work from home opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience in the field of sales, business development, and client relations
- 3-5 years’ experience selling into national clients defined as $5M in bankcard volume and above
- 3-5 years’ experience in contract negotiations
- Understanding of petroleum and integrated Point of Sales Systems
- Desire to grow National Sales business
- Work closely with other internal departments
- Excels in establishing relationships with vendors
- Can perform high client-level entertaining
WHO IS WORLDPAY?
Worldpay is the fastest growing company in the merchant services and card processing industry. Although we are big - 3,400 employees globally serving over 400,000 businesses, processing over 3,200 transactions per minute, 7.4 million payments per day and over 8 billion transactions exceeding $100 billion annually – we operate like a startup company with a culture built on rapid idea generation, innovation, collaboration and an emphasis on the growth and empowerment of our best asset. Our people! With U.S. Headquarters in Atlanta, GA - our global footprint includes offices in London, Cambridge, Gateshead, Harrogate, Edinburgh, Belfast, Bunnik (Netherlands), Sweden, San Francisco, Montreal and Singapore.
WHAT MAKES WORLDPAY SPECIAL?
Worldpay is a place where you can make a real difference. Not only in your own career, but in the businesses of the customers we serve and support across the globe. At Worldpay you can expect to join a world-class family. Not only are we the fastest growing company in our industry, but we are also the fastest at investing in the success of our people. With industry leading customized training programs, proprietary software, equipment, tools, partners and referral programs, we’re committed from day one to the success of our number one asset, our people. They are what make Worldpay special.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is the policy of Worldpay to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
To apply please email your resume to Jason.Woods@worldpay.us