Companies in the CNP universe are hiring. Look for opportunities on our job board or post your open positions. CardNotPresent.com sponsors receive unlimited free posts on the board. Non-sponsors can take advantage and post for $500 per month. For an extra fee, CardNotPresent.com senior staff will evaluate respondents and send the most qualified applicants.
Send us your posting here: info@CardNotPresent.com
Product Manager – e-Commerce/Mobile Solutions:
BlueSnap - Waltham, MA, USA or Herzliya, Israel
The Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of hot e-Commerce/mobile products and services for BlueSnap in the high growth e-commerce space. Specifically, the Product Manager is responsible for executing the roadmap for increasing profitability and success of existing products, as well as developing and launching new products and the channel infrastructure that is required for the optimal Go-To-Market approach. He or she will drive strategies and the resources necessary for successful product definition, development, release, marketing, and sales. Key functions will include product engineering and management, marketing and pricing strategy, market research, and competitive intelligence tracking. This role includes working cross-functionally with legal, operations, IT, enterprise project management, and other stakeholders to ensure delivery.
The position is located in Waltham, MA or Herzliya, Israel.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for the assigned product suite of offerings from BlueSnap
- Determine the market needs through primary and secondary market research
- Monitor industry trends related to BlueSnap products and programs, including reading industry periodicals, web sites and other means necessary to be an industry expert
- Research competitor practices and pricing to ensure that BlueSnap products are competitive
- Engage with all BlueSnap stakeholders to ensure successful development and launch of products/programs
- Partner with Finance to develop financial models and ensure products/programs drive optimal profit for BlueSnap
- Develop pricing and/or feature functionality enhancements to drive product innovation based on industry trends
- Define detailed business requirements and product specifications for both new products as well as enhancements to existing products
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of products/programs
- Review detailed technical designs to ensure product requirements are being met
- Develop and maintain product descriptions that describe each product offering, including how the products work from start to finish. Where appropriate, include flowcharts in the product description document.
- Provide expertise for development and delivery of training for internal and external partners related to BlueSnap products/program.
- Establish annual goals and objectives for each product and develop management reports to track progress.
- Assume additional responsibilities as needed
Skills and Knowledge Qualifications:
- 3 to 7 years of progressive business analysis or product management experience
- Experience in the mobile online payment industry, eCommerce, or related area
- Thrive on teamwork and overcoming obstacles, highly motivated, energetic, responsible, result oriented, great verbal and written communication skills and effective listening
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Risk Underwriter:
BlueSnap - Waltham, MA, USA
About the Position:
BlueSnap is seeking a Senior Risk Underwriter who will be part of Risk & Fraud Management team, which is responsible for the underwriting and ongoing risk monitoring of our merchant portfolio. The primary responsibility of this role is to perform a credit review of prospective merchants and to gather required know your customer (“KYC”) and anti-money laundering (“AML”) information. These activities make up a key part of the onboarding decision making process at BlueSnap. The Sr. Risk Underwriter is results oriented and is expected to be able to work independently, to conduct moderate to complex risk analyses, and to present the analytical findings to the management team. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details, and excellent communication skills. This role interfaces with the Sales team, and with Merchant Support and is responsible for understanding and improving the underwriting process. This position is based in Waltham, MA.
Key responsibilities and experience include:
1. Underwriting and ongoing periodic reviews
- Knowledge of AML, KYC, PSD, PCI, OFAC, MC/Visa compliance and equivalents in all relevant Domestic and International markets
- Experience with Card Not Present (CNP) merchants
- Responsible for analyzing risk of the BlueSnap merchant portfolio
- Strong knowledge of quantitative risk management techniques, applications, and systems
- Periodic Review of and reporting on existing merchants to ensure compliance with Payment Industry Brand rules and regulations.
- Design Credit Underwriting and Risk criteria for new verticals pursued by BlueSnap
- Assist in the analysis of emerging Chargeback exposure and Merchant Funding and remediation plans.
- Identify and manage the risk escalating where appropriate. Ensure processes operate as designed and that key indicators are in place to facilitate reliable analysis of the BlueSnap merchant portfolio.
- Ability to work with and influence senior management regarding compliance issues within the online risk fraud and payments space.
- Candidate must be experienced in CNP electronic/digital commerce channels.
- Persistent and results focused – must be able to deliver results
- Extensive multi-tasking and prioritization skills – needs to excel in fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- 5 to 10 years of experience in credit, underwriting, and risk management preferably in the CNP payments industry and preferably managing the entire risk life cycle of customer accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Process orientation with a desire to improve processes and drive efficiencies
- Strong conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Skilled communicator with ability to influence others.
- Proficient use, Excel and other MS Office applications.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Versed on Third Party Underwriting/Risk Solution Programs
- In depth knowledge of card transactions and Visa/MasterCard regulations strongly preferred.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Senior PHP Web Application Developer - Unique Opportunity: A2 Consulting - North Sydney, Australia
- Looking to test your skills to the limit?
- Unique opportunity to work on highly complex and successful payment system
- Well established employer of choice with a track record of growth since 2002
Take ownership of key tasks and important projects. Highly skilled team. Supportive and hands-on management. Achieve your goals and beyond.
Looking to test your skills to the limit? A truly unique opportunity exists to work on a highly complex and successful system that is well positioned to become a world leader in payment technology. After experiencing phenomenal growth, we need another highly skilled PHP developer to help us add to our success.
We offer a fantastic work environment and culture, ownership of extremely important and interesting projects, the best tools available, a strong culture of engineering excellence and work/life balance.
You will be working on a variety of back and front end projects. You will be able to play with big data, track down extreme edge case bugs or maybe you just want to put your head down and achieve the impossible? You will be given ownership of key tasks and projects with the backing of an extremely experienced development and networking team with a highly supportive and hands-on management team to help you achieve your goals and beyond.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2+ years commercial PHP experience using modern OOP and/or Frameworks (Zend, Yii, CodeIgniter, Symphony, etc)
- Knowledge of UI/UX principals
- Strong skills with CSS and experience with UI CSS frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, boilerplate, grid 360 or similar
- Able to hand code HTML/HTML 5
- Strong front end skills. We want to take our user interfaces to the next level.
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with mobile toolkits such as JQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch or similar
- Experience working in an Agile workplace
A truly no-nonsense role where the sky is the limit. Join us now.
Preference will be given to applicants with an existing right to work in Australia.
For questions or to submit your resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org