Companies in the CNP universe are hiring. Look for opportunities on our job board or post your open positions. CardNotPresent.com sponsors receive unlimited free posts on the board. Non-sponsors can take advantage and post for $500 per month. For an extra fee, CardNotPresent.com senior staff will evaluate respondents and send the most qualified applicants.
Send us your posting here: info@CardNotPresent.com
Sales Executive Europe
EmailAge is growing at an outstanding rate and we have an immediate opportunity for a talented and motivated Sales Executive to join our team to drive enterprise sales initiatives into Strategic Global Accounts in Europe. This position requires the successful candidate to work from a home office ideally in London, UK.
We are also aggressively building out indirect sales channels to complement our organic sales growth. You will have a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor while working with potential enterprise accounts and strategic channel partners and meaningfully impact our success in a VERY big way.
- Build business by identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities through outbound prospecting as well as closing company supplied leads
- Identify and sign strategic partners
- Create business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the marketplace; researching and analyzing sales opportunities.
- Sell products by responding quickly to new leads and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing industry publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Meet assigned revenue and profit targets
- Provide accurate weekly sales forecasts
- Update and manage SalesForce.com with accurate information
- 5+ years’ business-to-business lead generation experience selling software or services
- Ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Card Not Present/fraud mitigation industry with experience in Cloud/SaaS.
- Strong knowledge of/experience with Salesforce.com
- Proven success in prospecting and developing a new territory/vertical
- Proven track record in succeeding quotas and goals
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Experienced in making presentations to senior-level executives
- Experience working closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives
- Ability to influence/persuade others
- Successful experience initiating and qualifying complex sales involving multiple influencers on buying decisions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Ability to work remotely and with minimal supervision
- Ability to speak multiple languages is considered an asset but must be fluent in English
Interested applicants may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org