Verifi is looking for talented a Sr Product Manager to join our company.
We are expanding our product team and looking for a product manager in the chargeback space who is interested in disrupting the payments industry. At Verifi you can have an immediate impact on product creation and client satisfaction. In a company with an energetic environment, you will have an opportunity to work among individuals considered to be seasoned experts within the payments industry.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You responsibilities will include:
- Defining product vision for your product, creating a road-map based on team strategy and aimed at achieving company goals
- Owning and managing the product life cycle from conception to mature operational products
- Conducting customer research, market and competitive analysis, ensuring penetration into highly competitive markets by assessing industry landscapes, product strategies, pricing, and ROI
- Designing, developing, and establishing business requirements and user stories to create product features, specifications and architecture for your product and applications
- Coordinating across departments in an agile environment to translate business user needs and technology directions into product specification, delivering products to market
- Being the champion for quality and performance of your products, developing quantitative and qualitative ways to pinpoint and capture revenue or reducing costs, defining and tracking key product metrics, reporting on overall performance
- Building positive relationships through a strong commitment to high quality and on time delivery, ensure the resolution of any issues encountered to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar fields
- 10 years of experience in SAAS, eCommerce, or payments space including 5 years of product management experience
- An innovative, creative entrepreneur who finds ways to get things done
- Prior experience managing a product profit and loss (P&L)
- Proven success managing a product within the payment card/financial services/SAAS environment
- Previous experience assessing an established product for efficiency opportunities and automating people driven processes
- Previous experience working in an Agile Scrum software development process
- Strong understanding of competitive environment and industry trends
- Proven understanding of internal software, systems, and processes
- Experience leading teams, either direct or dotted-line, such as developers, UI/UX, product owners, erc.
- Previous experience managing vendor relationship, partnerships, and attending tradeshows
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Experience with MS Office, JIRA, SQL, Salesforce
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
- 401k, Competitive salary, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options
To apply for this job, click here.