Verifi is looking for a talented Relationship Manager to join our company, in our London office.
At Verifi you can have an immediate impact on product creation and client satisfaction. In a company with an energetic environment and passionate team members, you will have an opportunity to work amongst individuals who value a client-centric relationship and who are considered to be seasoned experts within the payment industry.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the e-commerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building a high touch, consultative, strong relationship with your clients through regular and open communications
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services and partner networks thoroughly to leverage as needed to meet your client needs
- Coordinating closely with the Integration Team when boarding clients or enabling services
- Being the liaison between your client and Verifi internal teams
- Analyzing and monitoring your client’s overall performance ensuring the resolution of any issues through the client support team
- Demonstrating on-going value to clients and maintaining existing revenue streams through client retention
- Travel required to client sites and/or tradeshows and marketing events
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Experience managing 15 to 20 client accounts at a time
- Experience of at least 7 years in a B2B customer service or account/relationship manager role
- Experience with B2B integrations, in particular, API knowledge and/or high-level understanding of technical specifications or requirements,
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, represent products and/or services to clients, demonstrate a positive ROI, and resolve client concerns
- Proven ability to work in a team, presenting a professional image and commanding the respect of staff, peers, and senior management
- Experience performing well under pressure; working within a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research, analytical, and follow-through skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Previous experience with SaaS, e-commerce, Card-Not-Present merchants, gaming, or general payment processing, is preferred
This position offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Competitive salary, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
To apply for this job, click here.