Verifi is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative a UK Sales Development Rep
At Verifi you can have an immediate impact on product creation and client satisfaction. In a company with an energetic environment, you will have an opportunity to work amongst individuals considered to be seasoned experts within the payment industry.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Primary responsibilities are to assist the UK Sales team in achieving new revenue goals, act as an initial contact in researching potential clients regarding use of our products and services, and ensure quality service is provided by coordinating activities with various departments.
- Responsible for:
- Identifying selling opportunities for Sales Directors.
- Prospecting initiating new sales and assisting in the processing of new business.
- Performing outbound email and phone prospecting campaigns based on internal and external lists
- Completing and maintaining appropriate information in Salesforce
- Investigating potential vertical markets and prospect in these markets
- Coordinating and scheduling sales calls for Sales Directors on assigned market verticals
- Responding to inquiries from fields sales, management team
- Other duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training, plus 1-3 years of relevant quota driven work experience necessary.
- General working knowledge of software as a service (SaaS) sales, preferred but not required.
- High energy, Strong work ethic with a “make it happen” attitude
- Demonstrated self-starter, “hunter” mentality
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Willing and capable to dial a large volume of outbound calls
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Excellent phone presence and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM/Contact Management Systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This position will be home based