August 24, 2016
Thanksgiving Greetings from CardNotPresent.com
Nov. 25, 2015
With the busiest days of the year for card-not-present merchants and the companies that support them nearly upon us, the staff at CardNotPresent.com wants to extend our warmest wishes to our readers around the world for a safe and happy Thanksgiving. We hope you have a few quiet hours to spend with friends and family before life gets crazy. For those who have not had a chance to see all our 2015 holiday season coverage, here it is in one place. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Before and After the Storm; 5 Ways to Prepare For the Holidays and Follow up After
- NRF Prediction: Millennials Will Drive Cyber Monday Surge
- Report: Mobile to Account for Almost Half of Online Holiday Transactions in U.S.
- Omnichannel a Watchword for Gift Cards This Holiday Season
- Report: Online Holiday Sales Predicted to Top $83 Billion
- Chargeback Capitals: U.S. Cities Merchants Should Beware of Heading into Holidays
- Report: U.S. Consumers to Conduct 46% of Holiday Shopping Online