Service Implementation Lead (Atlanta or Portland)
Vesta Corporation is currently seeking a Service Implementation Lead located in Atlanta, GA or Portland, OR to certify, implement and manage customers on the vSafe Payment Platform. If you want to work alongside people who like breaking new ground in electronic commerce and payment processing, have a commitment to achievement, and enjoy the benefits of working hard, check us out. We thrive on teamwork in an environment that is never boring and where challenges lead to learning opportunities.
POSITION SUMMARY: The service implementation lead works with our most strategic customers to integrate Vesta’s state of the art payment and risk platforms. You are the primary contact with our customers from the time a sale is completed through integration and post-launch. You are responsible for providing technical strategy, technical assistance, customer management, and platform expertise to all customer teams throughout the integration. You will work with multiple cross-functional teams, internally and externally, to build relationships, develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, and resolve customer issues in a timely manner. You will report to the Director of Service Delivery.
- Serve as the technical face of Vesta for assigned clients, advising customers on the application, implementation and best practices of the Vesta platforms, guiding them through complex technical integrations.
- Solve integration and product questions/issues and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Help customers understand our products by translating intricate and technically complex concepts in a way that is simple and easy to understand.
- Lead and facilitate regular meetings with customers, including engineers, managers and stake holders.
- Schedule, organize and moderate customer deployments with all cross functional teams as dictated by the customer’s release schedule.
- Solicit feedback from customers that we can use to make our product and processes more robust.
- Communicate product feedback and priorities from clients to product and strategy teams.
- Communicate technical requirements from customers to engineering and ops teams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year College Degree (BS Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field preferred)
- Expert-level understanding of the payments ecosystem, including merchant needs, gateways, acquirers, card schemes, payments operations, APIs and reporting portals
- 5+ years experience in the payments’ industry
- Proficient understanding of web programming languages such as PHP, Ruby, Python and Perl
- Fraud prevention system experience is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred but not required
- Proven ability to learn and apply technical product knowledge to deliver a positive customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage concurrent deployments with multiple customers
- Must be able to work independently and display initiative, self-motivation and dedication necessary for timely and successful work completion
- Must have demonstrated history of impeccable integrity, ethics and fair play
- Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in a fast paced environment