Verifi is looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role in expanding our Integration team. The Technical Implementation Manager will be engaged in all aspects of client and partner integrations, from participating in pre-sales, leading implementation activities and overseeing all aspects related to successful client, issuer and partner on-boarding. This includes managing and interpreting customer requirements and providing solutions within the available technology offerings.
You’ll drive successful Client, Issuer and Partner implementations to Verifi’s suite of products by:
- Assessing client’s business and technical needs, developing and implementing an integration strategy that ensures optimal client experience.
- Leading client, issuer and partner integrations or changes, ensuring proper implementation of Verifi solutions, strategizing on necessary technical solutions and effective coordination among internal and external teams with adherence to project completion dates.
- Communicating proactively internally and externally, driving shared understanding and alignment on changes to scope or schedule and successfully achieving the objectives of the engagement, ensuring resolution of issues encountered, escalating as appropriate.
- Providing documentation and technical specifications for issuer, partner, client consumption, leading implementation approach / concepts discussion with client and technical team and coordinating schedules and technical operations activities for implementation and timely completion
- Monitoring progress on test cases, reading logs, performing SQL queries and assisting translating coding examples into their language of choice
- Contributing to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal, providing support for Verifi products and integration overviews.
- Acting as primary client liaison and subject matter expert (SME) on the implementation of our products, communicating complex technical ideas to non-technical audiences and encouraging best-practices and continuous improvement in delivery and implementation.
- Participating in, performing and supporting product demos to prospective clients, issuers and partners.
- Creating and delivering internal/external presentations and training Sales, Operations and other internal teams on technical implementation and services; may mentor new integration team members;
- Supporting other duties and occasional travel as required.
You bring to the position:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience; technical degree a plus
- 5+ years of related experience with 2 years as a technical delivery or implementation manager in a fin tech client services environment
- Experience writing SQL queries, knowledge of HTTP protocol, SSL, API implementation, utilization and signature generation
- Ability to understand and translate coding examples and decipher issues due to user error, design flaw, or system defect
- Experience with CRM products
- Experience with SDKs, troubleshooting JWT problems preferred
- Ability to contribute to a fast speed technical collaborative team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
- High attention to detail and ability to drive problems to resolution
- Self-motivation, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative and consultative technical ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong project management skills coupled with the capacity to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects across various participants.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with clients, partners, management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ticketing systems (such as Jira)
To apply, please click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2eW0NhP