Integration Manager | Verifi, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Verifi is looking for a highly motivated team player ready to play a key role in expanding our business in the role of Integration Manager. The Integration Manager will be engaged in all aspects of client and partner integrations, from participating in pre-sales, leading implementation activities and overseeing all aspects related to successful client, issuer and partner on-boarding. This includes managing and interpreting customer requirements and providing solutions within the available technology offerings.
You’ll drive successful Client, Issuer and Partner implementations to Verifi’s suite of products by:
- Assessing client’s business and technical needs, developing and implementing an integration strategy that ensures optimal client experience.
- Leading client, issuer and partner integrations or changes, ensuring proper implementation of Verifi solutions, effective coordination among internal and external teams and adherence to project completion dates.
- Communicating proactively internally and externally, driving shared understanding and alignment on changes to scope or schedule and successfully achieving the objectives of the engagement.
- Ensuring resolution of any issues encountered, escalating as appropriate or when additional resources or changes are required.
- Providing documentation, discussing integration concepts, establishing schedules, coordinating activities and meetings.
- Managing and tracking internal and external implementation activities to ensure timely completion.
- Contributing to Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal, providing support for Verifi products and integration overviews.
- Acting as primary client liaison and subject matter expert (SME) on the integration of our products, how they work and the process by which the implementations are supported for technical integration.
- Participating in, performing and supporting product demos to prospective clients, issuers and partners.
- Driving continuous improvement working with the product teams to improve integrations with clients, issuers and partners.
- Creating and delivering internal/external presentations and training on technical integration and services.
- Training Sales, Operations and other Verifi team members on all implementation aspects; mentoring new Integration team members.
- Supporting other duties and occasional travel as required.
You bring to the position:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a technical client services environment within financial services
- High attention to detail, actively drive problems to resolution
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong project management skills coupled with the capacity to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects across various participants
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with clients, partners, management and peers in an appropriate, professional manner
- Ability to contribute to a fast speed collaborative team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ticketing systems (such as Jira)
- Working knowledge of SFTP, SSL, API
Located in Los Angeles, we offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development
- Competitive Salary, Bonus and Employee Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking and Complimentary Food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events