Reed Exhibitions CNP Report – $200 Gift Card or Amazon Echo Sweepstakes
1. HOW TO ENTER:
(a) CNP Report Sweepstakes Entry. The sweepstakes begins 12:01 AM EST on Monday, December 5, 2016 and ends 8:59 AM EST on Monday, December 19, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, simply complete all survey questions in the survey sent to you by CNP during the Sweepstakes Period. You will then be automatically entered in the sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person.
(b) No Purchase Necessary. Alternatively, to enter, you should send a 3” by 5” postcard, postmarked by Monday, Dec. 19, 2016, with your name, address, and daytime phone number to: CNP Report Sweepstakes, Reed Exhibitions Americas, 383 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851, Attn: Bill Bridges Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of Reed Exhibitions Americas and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries will be considered invalid and ineligible to win. Any entry containing material that is violent, pornographic or otherwise obscene, illegal, or racially or morally offensive, as determined by Reed Exhibitions in its sole discretion, will be rejected as ineligible. Reed Exhibitions is responsible for lost, misdirected, illegible, mistranscribed or late entries.
2. GRAND PRIZE:
(a) A total of two (2) winners will each receive a choice of either (i) a US$200 Amazon gift card, or (ii) an Amazon Echo (total estimated value of prize for each winner is US$200.00).
(b) A total of two (2) winners will be selected in a random drawing at 9:00 AM EST on December 19, 2016. The drawing shall be pulled on December 19, 2016, at Reed Exhibitions Americas, 383 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851, from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Reed Exhibitions Americas, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners need not be present to win. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email and/or phone by December 23, 2016. Each winner will have until 11:59 PM EST on January 1, 2017 to claim his/her prize by emailing his/her full name and email address (and proof of eligibility if requested) to firstname.lastname@example.org. After claiming the prize, each winner will receive instructions on redeeming his/her prize. Reed Exhibitions reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select fewer than two, or no, winners, if an insufficient number of eligible, complete, appropriate or generally qualified entries are received. Please be aware there may be a tax liability in accepting a prize (See Rule No. 6 below).
3. GENERAL RULES: The prize is nontransferable and no substitution will be allowed, except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of a prize. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to grant permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, likeness and photograph for publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges.
(a) This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America, 18 years of age or older at their time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of Reed Exhibitions Americas, and employees (and their immediate families and household members) of its advertising and promotion agencies or their affiliates are not eligible. If a winner is attending Reed Exhibitions North America events and conventions as a company representative, this offer and acceptance of a prize is subject to the respective company’s policy. This offer is void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
5. ONLINE ENTRY DISCLAIMER: Sponsor is not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest/sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, or software; or failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, prize will be awarded to the owner of the e-mail account, not the name on the entry form.
6. TAXES: A 1099-MISC will be issued to the recipient of the prize with a retail value of US$600 or more. The winner is solely responsible for taxes on the prize received and should consult a tax professional to determine his or her tax liability. Reed Exhibitions Americas is not allowed to give tax advice.
6. WINNERS: For the winner’s name, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 19, 2016 to: CNP Newsletter Sweepstakes, Reed Exhibitions Americas, 383 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851, Attn: Bill Bridges.
7. GOVERNING LAW: The laws of the State of Connecticut, without reference to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof, govern the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is Reed Exhibitions Americas (383 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851).